- Poor usability drives replacement patient portal market
- How accountable is the care without behavioral health?
- Hackers hit health system, swipe data on 220K
- AHRQ aims to boost heart health
- Congress seeking to eliminate telehealth barriers for veterans
- Innovation Pulse: Meet the new CMS code worth $17 billion annually
- Interoperability and the Trough of Disillusionment
- Sarah Corley of NextGen at HIMSS15
- Who should be in charge of developing health IT standards for the US?
- Infographic: The future of clinical & business intelligence in healthcare
Xylo Technologies was created with four core values in mind. We continuously
focus on excellence through innovation, service and quality. Our technology neutral approach enables us to hear client-specific needs, which allows us to quickly build a world-class team to meet project requirements. From custom application development to project management and long-term support, Xylo Technologies has the people and processes needed to ensure your IT endeavors are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.